Terms of delivery and shipment:
- If the Seller offers to ship the goods, the delivery shall be made within the delivery area specified by the Seller to the delivery address specified by the Customer, unless otherwise agreed. When processing the transaction, the delivery address specified in the Seller's order processing shall be decisive. Deviating from this, if the payment method PayPal is selected, the delivery address deposited by the customer with PayPal at the time of payment shall be decisive.
- If the delivery of the goods fails for reasons for which the Customer is responsible, the Customer shall bear the reasonable costs incurred by the Seller as a result. This does not apply with regard to the costs for the return if the customer effectively exercises his right of withdrawal. In the event of an effective exercise of the right of revocation by the Customer, the provision made in the Seller's revocation instructions shall apply to the return costs.
- If the Customer is acting as an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall pass to the Customer as soon as the Seller has delivered the goods to the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment. If the customer is acting as a consumer, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall in principle pass to the customer only upon delivery of the goods to the customer or a person authorised to receive the goods. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall pass to the customer, even in the case of consumers, as soon as the seller has delivered the goods to the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment, if the customer has commissioned the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment and the seller has not previously named such person or institution to the customer.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in case of incorrect or improper self-delivery. This shall only apply in the event that the Seller is not responsible for the non- delivery and the Seller has, with due diligence, concluded a specific covering transaction with the supplier. The Seller shall make all reasonable efforts to procure the goods. In case of non- availability or only partial availability of the goods, the customer will be informed immediately and the consideration will be refunded without delay.
- Self-collection is not possible for logistical reasons.
- Vouchers are provided to the customer as follows: - by download - by e-mail
Retention of title:
- If the seller makes advance payment, he retains ownership of the delivered goods until full payment of the purchase price owed.